- Guard terminal, to eliminate any surface leakage current
- Detachable test leads with interchangeable clips and probes for different applications
- Stores test results for up to 256 motors, which can be downloaded to a USB mass storage device
- Rotary dial control, full graphic display, simple and easy to use
- Environmental protection to IP54, providing protection against moisture and dust ingress, including the battery and fuse compartment
- Tough housing: A ‘rubber over moulding’ combines a tough shock absorbing outer protection with excellent grip, on a strong modified ABS housing, providing a robust case
- Rechargeable batteries with mains charger kit option
- Production tests for new manufactured motors and generators
- Test repaired and refurbished motors and generators
- Monitoring and maintenance of in service motors (off line) in the field
- Utilities: electrical power generation, water, oil/gas
- Industrial: production line/factory maintenance teams, HVAC field engineers
- OEM: motors/generators
- Service: motor repair workshops
- Transport: rail, electric vehicles, marine, etc.
- Manufacturer Info
Megger and Megger Baker designs and manufactures electrical test equipment. Megger products help you install, improve efficiency, reduce cost and extend the life of your or your customers’ electrical assets.
Established in the late 1800s, the company has been designing and making test and measurement instruments that perform electrical measurements for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning for decades. Megger products have supported customers all over the world to improve their facilities’ efficiency, reduce costs, extend the life of apparatus and through trending and analysis, anticipate equipment failure and future performance. It now has local offices in many locations with technical support teams and distributors all over the world. Manufacturing plants are located in Germany, Sweden, the UK, and USA.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Megger Electrical Test Equipment. If you don't see the specific Megger product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.